Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lemon meringue pie and chocolate cake

I forgot to post that Lauren and I walked down to the bodega yesterday afternoon to get lemon meringue pie and chocolate cake.  It was raining and there was already a family eating in there when we got there, so we got our desserts and walked over to the mall.  We sat outside near the building where we wouldn't get wet from the rain.  While we were eating and talking one of the landscapers showed us a snail that she'd plucked from one of the plants by us and asked if we knew what it was.  She said she was going to move it away from us.  It was kind of funny.  Anyway, here's the pictures of our desserts before they disappeared!!!

Lauren and her lemon meringue pie.

Me and my chocolate cake.  I look like I'm doing something really, really bad.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment